No matter where you are in life, you are not yet all you can be . . .
At some point, virtually everyone finds themselves struggling to find their way in life. Perhaps you’re just starting out and haven’t yet found your personal or professional path. Maybe you’ve been plugging away for years, trying to live someone else’s dream. Maybe you’re outwardly successful but plagued by a nagging, soul-level sense of dissatisfaction.
Carly Fiorina, who started as a secretary and later became the first female CEO of a Fortune 50 company, can help. Drawing on her own remarkable journey, Carly will show you how to
- choose a path over a plan,
- use problems to propel yourself and your organization forward,
- overcome fear and procrastination,
- make smart decisions, and
- reclaim your power and use it for good.
Carly Fiorina believes beyond a shadow of a doubt that your potential can be unleashed. In the Find Your Way Discussion Guide,
she will show you the path to getting there.