Ask. Seek. Knock.Receive. Find. Open.
"For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." --Matthew 7:8
Explore the Scriptures with almost 50 of todays top evangelical scholars, including Daniel Block, Barry Beitzel, Tremper Longman, John N. Oswalt, Grant R. Osborne, Norman Ericson, and many more. Every feature in the NLT Study Bible
has been created to do more than just impart information. Ask
questions, and the NLT Study Bible
gives you both the words and the world of the Bible. Seek
deeper understanding, and find the meaning and significance of Scripture, not just facts. Knock
on the door of Gods Word, and see what doors are opened to you.
The New Living Translation makes the message clear. The features of the NLT Study Bible
bring the world of the Bible to life so that the meaning and significance of its message shine through.
"I enthusiastically recommend the NLT Study Bible
for all of my students and to family and friends." --Dr. William H. Marty, ThD, Professor of Bible, Moody Bible InstituteFeatures from nearly 50 of todays most trusted Bible teachers include:
- 300+ theme articles identify and explore the major topics and ideas of the Bible.
- 25,000+ study and textual notes provide background and deeper explanations of words, phrases, verses, and sections.
- 85 introductory articles set the stage for the Old and New Testament and each major Bible section, book, and time period, including the intertestamental period, the time after the apostles, and a harmony of the Gospels. Each book introduction covers background materials including authorship, setting, meaning and message of the book, an outline, recommended resources and more.
- 220+ charts, illustrations, maps, and timelines organize and illuminate important information.
- 200 Greek and Hebrew word studies trace the use of important words throughout the Bible.
- 90+ profiles paint portraits of major figures in the Bible--good and bad.
- 50,000+ cross-references connect related verses.
- Words of Christ in red.